Wednesday, January 09, 2013

2012 tastes like...

This is actually an old post i wrote weeks ago, didn't have the time to finish it until now.

------------------------------------

 New years brunch with the girls (2013)


2012 ,by far,is one of the horrible year I've gone through. When I mean horrible, It literally means the "you fell down on to the ground.hard.solid.deep" and then you slowly climb your way out. Thanks to this particular year, I learnt how it horrible it felt and I'm thankful for it. Looking back the dark times, i can really laugh it all out.

For the sake of recollecting my memories for this year I've made a brief list.

Despite its a horrible year, there's always something good behind it. Here's a brief list :

- I went on a 4week vacation to Japan, got horrible flu for the first 2 weeks. So uncool.

-I took the online digital painting course with bobby Chiu in Schoolism, Best. Decision. Ever.

-I bought my first dress online. I guess it's a new breakthrough for growing up.

-got myself a few commissions started in later months of 2012. Pretty cool clients I get to know with.

-dyed my hair 5 times this year. Longest record so far.

- worked with the kids part time. I will never ever ever have that kind of patience to deal with little annoying kids- although they are cute. No!

- learned new techniques on traditional media. Figured that I enjoyed more painting on a canvas than digital.

- it has been a year since I visit a hair salon. Longest record so far. Something I'm proud of actually.

- got rid of the cyst around my left ankle joint. horrahh!

- caffeine is my best friend now. triple shot americano please!


and my resolutions for 2013?!

Be a better person!!!


1 comment:

Giorgio Racagni said...

Great! is a nice idea write about food... in particular with this style ;)
http://theshapeglamblog.blogspot.it/